We are looking to hire a website manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media management. Website managers are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
To ensure success, a website manager must display an excellent understanding of content management systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organization’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow follower base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
Website Manager Requirements:
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience as a website manager.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems, and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Deadline for application submission is 20th June 2021